OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
Aquastream Premier Swim School ("we") reserves the right to change these general rules and policies from time to time by posting updated policies on our website, youraquasream.ca (the "site”). You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review the Website and the policies periodically to learn of any modifications. Your continued enrollment in the program after the posting of any modifications shall constitute your agreement to be bound by such modified policies.
● We require that a credit card or debit card be on file.
● Lessons are billed on the first of every month.
● If payment fails you will have until the 10th of the month to provide payment or you will be withdrawn from lessons with no guarantee of returning to the same day, time, or instructor.
● Should your child's class fall on a holiday, we prorate tuition accordingly.
● No refunds or credits will be issued.
By agreeing to the Billing policy, the client authorizes Aquastream Premier Swim School to charge their credit card on a monthly basis for the services provided by Aquastream Premier Swim School. The client understands and agrees that the charges will be automatically applied to the provided credit card on the first day of each month.
As legal guardian of my designated student(s) (student(s)), I hereby consent to all student(s) participating in this facility's program(s). I recognize that potentially severe injuries can occur in any activity involving height or motion, including swimming and physical activity in general. I understand that it is the express intent of all staff and personnel to provide for the safety and protection of my student(s) and, in consideration for allowing my student(s) to use these facilities, I hereby COVENANT NOT TO SUE and FOREVER RELEASE this facility, affiliated and partner companies and organizations, property owners and lessors, staff, contractors, subcontractors, teachers, coaches, owners, directors and other members involved in this facility's program(s), from all liability and for any and all damages and injuries suffered by my student(s) during instruction, supervision, and/or control during any and all classes or extra activities.
Make-Up Lesson Policies
● Please notify us as early as possible if you need to miss your upcoming lesson, a minimum of 24 hours' notice of absence is required to receive a make-up class. Provided you have already paid for the lesson you will be missing, you will be able to schedule your make-up lesson within the month that is missed.
● For immediate service, you can notify us through your mobile app or online Parent Portal. You may also contact our Member Services Team through live chat, or email.
● Each swimmer may take advantage of up to 1 free monthly make-up lesson for missed lessons.
● Swimmers must actively enroll in weekly lessons to schedule their make-up lessons.
● Make-up lessons have no cash value and are non-transferable.
● Make-up classes can not be rescheduled.
● You are committed to lessons until you submit a completed withdrawal form request at least 30 days before at our front desk.
● If a teacher is ill/away, we reserve the right to use a substitute Instructor for the lesson.
● If your child has a fever or contagious disease, please be considerate of other children by keeping your child home from lessons.
● We reserve the right to expel any student/parent who does not comply with these policies.
● If you are late to your swimmer's lesson, we may not be able to accommodate you in an effort to minimize class disruptions and maintain safety in the pool area. We recommend that you take advantage of our flexible make-up lesson policy if running late. I suggest keeping our current one: classes will end at their scheduled time and will not be extended in the event that you or your child arrive for a class after its scheduled start time.
● We reserve the right to consolidate or cancel classes at our discretion.
● Every child not completely potty trained or under 3 years must wear a snug-fitting reusable swim diaper over a disposable swim diaper every time they are in the pool. If you do not already have a reusable waterproof swim diaper or if you were to forget the reusable or disposable diaper, we have them available for sale in our pro shop. Please make sure to always check your child’s diaper or have your child visit the bathroom before the lesson starts.
● You agree and acknowledge that we are not responsible for supervising the change rooms and facilities at the location, and you, your child and your invitees will comply with age and/or gender restrictions applicable to such facilities. You acknowledge that personal belongings are not allowed to be left in the changing areas, and they must be placed in the lockers. Aquastream is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
● You acknowledge that if your child fouls the pool, you are responsible for any expenses incurred by Aquastream due to damages done to Aquastream and the location, and you are responsible for any pool fouling charges determined in our sole discretion which will be determined and outlined in the invoice sent to your email.
I authorize Aquastream Premier Swim School to take photos and/or videos that may include images of my child(ren).
The Participant agrees that the Photo Waiver may be electronically signed. By pressing the button marked “Accept,” the Participant is stating that he or she has read, understands and agrees to the foregoing Photo Waiver.
The Participant agrees that the consent in this fashion is the same as a handwritten signature for the purposes of validity, enforceability and admissibility. The Participant can print or download a copy of the Student Policies, with his or her acceptance, after pressing “Accept.”